Thursday 4 October 2012

Cloud10Beauty 50% off offer!!!!

One of my favourite online retailers, Cloud10Beauty has a cracker of an offer for you from today until the 18th of October 2012...







There are a few T's & C's that you need to consider (50% Off is only valid when you spend €50, Offer is valid from 4th October 2012 until 18th October 2012, 50% Off is only valid on Face Altelier Foundations, Real Techniques Core Collection, Sleep In Rollers, Sigma F80 & Sleek Au Natural I-Divine Palette), but I think that a few of these offers would make fantastic pressies, and saving a bit of money in the run up to the most expensive day of the year is always a great idea...







2 comments:

  1. AMAZING!

    I think I shall have a nosey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even going near it, I'd be killed! Serious offers though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...