Friday 9 December 2011

Supporting Irish

Trilogy's Rosehip Oil has obtained a very loyal following in Ireland and the UK in the last few years as clever women (and men) have realised that not all oils are bad for your skin :)

There are cheaper offerings out there, but should you want to treat your skin a little bit, especially in this horrible cold weather we are having, and you want to support an Irish business, then you'd best get your bum over to www.evergreen.ie as they are offering a massive 20% off (until Sunday 11 December 2011) any and all Trilogy products on their site (they have 35 separate Trilogy Products!!!) when you enter the code TRILOGYDEC at checkout.

www.evergreen.ie


I have been ordering various health* products from Evergreen and I have NEVER been disappointed with their service. Delivery for orders over €30 is free and will generally arrive within 3 days to addresses in Ireland. Orders under €30 incur a measly €5 delivery fee.

They actually called me to tell me that a product that I had ordered was out of stock and that they were waiting for it to come in, did they want me to have them send the rest of the order and they would send the product at a later stage (at not cost to me), or did I just want to amend my order to omit the product.

So far my orders have always arrived with samples of new orders. These guys are well worth checking out.

They stock a fantastic array of products for the health conscious shopper looking for an alternative product (although they do stock a wide variety of mainstream products too) or the beauty junkie looking for a quick hit.


*chocolate is considered an Essential Health product in my house 


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great company, I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...