Monday 7 May 2012

Mani(c) Monday: Hollo Pink

I don't own enough Pink nail varnishes. In all honesty, I only actually own one. And I don't even wear it that often. And whenever I do wear it, I wear it in this combo...


One coat of Catrice in 100 Hot Or Not? and one coat of Essence's (limited edition unfortunately) Black and White Top Coat in 01 Make Me Holo.



The good news is that Catrice has a fab dupe for the essence top coat. Million Styles top coat (rrp €3.29) in C07 ¿Holo Qué Tal?! "offers holographic shimmering glitter pigments". But I cannot actually comment as to the exact dupe-iness of this as I have yet to actually see any of the million styles top coats in my village. 
sigh...


I totally love the effect.


and one more shot:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...