Friday 17 July 2015

Indeed Labs Retinol Reface: It works... Kinda

Every body loved Indeed Labs Hydraluron serum. Except me. I honestly didn't think it did anything for my skin. But I am a big lover of anything retinol based and when I walked past it in Boots a few months ago and saw it was on offer (RRP €26.99) for €19.99 I couldn't pass it up...

 Promising "Softer, smootherlooking skin while helping to reduce the appearance of crows feet, fine lines and wrinkles" this gets used after cleansing and toning, but before moisturiser.

This is a soft white serum that feels quite silicon-y, but sinks in really quickly. I really like that the tube comes with a pump: One pump dispenses exactly enough product to do your face and neck, provided that you have toned properly and the skin is still a little damp. So this 30 ml tube will last you a good 2- 3 months. The pump also means that you won't waste product as it is quite responsive, if you only want half a pump its easy to get just that.

I started by using this every 3rd night for 2 weeks, after that I alternated every 2nd night with Alpha H Liquid Gold. And each night I followed with either my Vichy Night Detox or The Body Shop Vitamin E Sorbet .


It is nice... but I haven't seen a massive difference to my lines. I also think that the silicones which are the product base made me a bit congested around my jaw line as I struggled with a few sore spots that didn't/wouldn't come to the surface while using Retinol Resurface. Having stopped using it the spots cleared. Make of that what you will...

However, this did work well to help fade my pigmentation, especially on my forehead, and I didn't get any congestion there. So I will keep using it just there until its finished. And its almost finished... I can't wait because I treated myself and bought Sunday Riley Luna to try next: SQUEEEEEEE!


Indeed Labs Retinol Reface would be a good starting retinol especially if you are tolerant of silicones, normal to dry skins would probably like this a whole lot better than properly oily skins. Start slow and build it up, it does need time to get to work!
As of right now its on offer at Boots.ie for €17.99 if you want to give retinols a go.



**Purchased by me, Opinions are Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...