But since everyone likes presents... I'm going ahead with these. I have already extolled the virtues of Jessica Fusion Treatment, but this little kit is quite nifty as its got extra bits in it. Jessica Treatment Kit for Peeling Nails costs €20, which is quite reasonable considering the results.
For your 20 Squids, you get 3 dinky bottles (7.4mls). There are three different kits available:
Brittle Nails : Recovery, Brilliance Fast Drying Top Coat and Phenomen Oil.
Dry Nails : Rejuvenation, Brilliance Fast Drying Top Coat and Phenomon OilPeeling nails: Fusion Base Coat for Peeling Nails, Brilliance Fast Drying Top Coat & Phenomen Oil
Each set is a great way to try out the Jessica Nail Treatments, and each bottle lasts long enough so that you can a good result to treat your nail ailments, and also long enough to get you to fall in love with the result.
I've already mentioned how much I love Fusion, so I'm moving on to Brilliance. A quick drying top coat that can be used over any nail polish. Nails are touch dry within a few minutes and it doesn't smudge nail art. The shine of of this for the first day is just lovely. But it seems to lose its lustre after the first day and you need to top up to keep the shine going. This is the only thing that lets it down.
I was never a massive fan of cuticle oil, especially in this liquid form...I generally prefer to use hand cream. But since I've had Phenomen Oil and since using it, I can see a definite improvement in my nails and cuticles. I am using it before I get into bed at night... I do far too much hand washing during the day. So I pop a drop on each finger nail when I get into bed and then massage it in while reading my book. Its oily, so before bed is a good time to apply it and let it do its job. It is almond oil based and it has that lovely marzipan scent that reminds me of baking cakes. yum.
JESSICA Treatment Kits are available from :
• Ebano, Ballinteer, Dublin
• Ebano, Nutgrove Shopping Centre, Dublin
• Howth Haven, Howth, Dublin
• Invogue, Blackrock, Dublin
• John Adams, Cleary’s, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1
• Marker Hotel, Grand Canal Parade, Dublin 2
• Midas Touch, Newlands Retail Centre, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
• Refresh, Leapardstown, Foxrock, Dublin
• Refresh, Clontarf, Dublin 3
• Refresh, Sandymount, Dublin 4
• Kildare : Carton House, Maynooth, Co. Kildare
• Laois : The Spa, The Heritage Killenard, Portarlington, Co. Laois
• Meath : A N U, Clonee, Co. Meath
• Wexford : Kelly’s Spa Resort, Rosslare, Co. Wexford
or you can ring French Cosmetics for further stockist details on 046-9481091.
**PR Sample Gratefully Received, Opinion my own