Tuesday 24 December 2013

Irish Beauty Bloggers Secret Santa Reveal.

You will probably know how a secret santa scheme works. Its not a difficult thing to do, but it can be a of a nightmare if you can't get everyone in the same room to draw names. This is why Aisling of Total Makeup Addict took it upon herself to do all the organising. She's some lady.

I got to buy some presents for the lovely Nina of Nina's Bargain Beauty and the link will take you straight to her reveal post.

I don't know who my Secret Santa was, they didn't sign the card, so I am not sure who to thank. But they picked out some bits that are sooooo me!


I adore the Earrings! I have pierced ears and I love to change up what I am wearing. These filigree babys are right up my alley.

The nail polishes are perfect. The Catrice Glitter topper is just the thing for the holidays, and the BRIGHT pink polish is from Pink Duck, a brand I have yet to discover.

I OWN A KIKO SOMETHING!!!! This Infinity eyeshadow single is my first Kiko item. I have been lusting after bits from Kiko and it is such a lovely brand.... Come to Ireland please!

I also got a voucher to go for an Inglot Makeover. Ahhhh Secret Santa Lady. You are fabulous. I need to shake-up my make-up and this will be perfect to get me out of my rut. I am booked in for January and I can't wait!!!!

To finish it all off a very pretty Cath Kidston Pocket Purse. I love it!

So to my Santa.... Thank you so much. I am enjoying everyting that you got me and I appreciate the thought that you put into each item. Merry Christmas!




My post is publishing late as something went awry with my blogger settings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...