Monday 12 August 2013

Cheap and chips, but a lot less smelly...

Just a quick post about a little stunner I picked up in Aldi last week: Aquav KickStart shower Gel in Vanilla Raspberry. It cost me just €1.49 for a bottle that looks suspiciously similar to another product.


Its cheap, its cheerful and it does what it says on the label, it is just a shower gel, and a mighty cheap one... but I smell edible after using it (just ask himself) . I am clean. Its all I ask from a shower gel anyways and this one does a grand auld job.


I like that it has a flip top lid, but you do need to snap this closed properly as it can leak... so be sure to check it, or stand it upside down, either or.


It smells like dessert. Like raspberry pavlova, soft sweet and comforting perfect for the evenings with a little nip in the air, And the smell lingers for a good while after showering if you don't use a body lotion. I would love for Aquav to bring out the matching body cream.... I think I would bathe in it.

The little shower head on the bar code in a nice touch too...


This specific bottle of Aquav KickStart Shower gel was the last one of the Vanilla Raspberry in a forest of Mint & Tea-tree ones. It was waiting just for me.... and I hope its not the last ever bottle now too....


1 comment:

  1. It sounds yummy, love the addition of the shower head, such a simple little clever idea! It looks lovely, they have a nice hot pink one that smells delish too but I've only seen it a few times.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...