Wednesday 15 May 2013

Real Techniques Discount codes with Cloud10 Beauty


Real Techniques are not a brand I have had the pleasure of using yet. YET. But these beauteous brushes are getting rave reviews all over the interwebs and I'mma 'bout to pick me some up.




Cloud 10 Beauty are offering a whopping 20% off across the range of Real Techniques Brushes (when you spend €40) from today 15th May when you use the code: realtechniques20 . This awesome special runs until the 28th of May 2013.

If that is a bit rich for your bank balance, then the Cloud 10 Girls are offering you a 10% discount if you spend just €20 using the code: realtechniques10.


So to recap: 
 
Since this code is valid until the 28th of May 2013, I have plenty of time to save a few pennies to treat myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...