Thursday 25 April 2013

Elave Intense Moisture Surge: for my Husband

I was gifted my first tube of Elave's Intense Moisture Surge cream and after using it a few nights, passed it on to my husband. It was just too rich for me and I found it didn't sink in as nicely as I would have liked, but then I have mostly normal / combination skin with a few dry patches. But my husband.... my husband LOVES it. He loves it so much he just started his 3rd tube.


The minimalistic 50ml squeezy tube is plain and unassuming, perfect for your man, not a pink thing on this tube of super rich cream.

Containing nourishing Shea Butter to deeply rehydrate and calm the skin and Pure Coconut oil to boost  moisture for lasting hydration while reducing the appearance of fine lines and fatigue. Not to mention completely banishing any dry patches...


Himself's dry skin loves this cream. He likes that he doesn't have to use a load, its not overly greasy on his skin and skins in quickly. It helps soothe any post-shaving rash and his dry patches a mostly a thing of the past. This would be great for dry or sensitive/dry skins, not so good for oily or normal skin... upon reflection though this would be great post-sunburn though... especially on tender noses, cheeks and ears (or the tops of your feet)


I think he likes the fact that he isn't putting unnecessary nonsense on his skin, and this is a purified, clean formulation, free from worrying chemicals.


I like it cos it is widely available and it retails at around €20 - €24 per 50ml tube, which is pretty reasonable considering it lasts him about 4 months.

He's happy, his skin looks good... so I am happy.

And we all know that if the Mammy of the house is happy, then everyone gets cookies...



8 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this, will add it to my 'to-try' list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is quite rich, I prefer the Green People one myself, But its great for tough man skin!

      Delete
  2. I must introduce himself to this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this moisturiser! It's one of my favourites I have to say, hands down!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds brilliant, especially for someone like my husband who could badly do with it but seems to be afraid of anything "girly"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is very good. calmed his skin down so nicely after shaving and its stopped the flakey dry bits

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...