Wednesday 13 February 2013

First Bargain of 2013... Rock & Rose Body spray

This is my first bargain of 2013, and I am so pleased I managed to bag one of the last boxes.


Valentino Rock & Rose is a soft rose scent, it contains muguet, bergamot and blackcurrant notes at the top, around a heart of rose and white florals including gardenia and orange blossom. At the base are notes of vanilla, orris and musk and its such a pretty scent. Soft and floral, it is perfect for early spring.


So when I came across the box of Rock & Rose in the sales basket in my local pharmacy I scrounged around in my wallet and made up the change for it. Especially as it was marked down from €29.58 to a measly €7.25. Score!


As new stock is constantly forcing other stock off the shelves, it is deffo worth having a scrounge in the sale baskets for something that might just catch your fancy...




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...