Monday 1 October 2012

Mani(c) Monday: essence Cherry Blossom Girl

I am an essence fiend. Their nail polishes are fab, their eyeliners are the bomb, and their prices are superb. So it was a bit of a no brainer when I spied their latest collection Essence Cherry Blossom Girl on the stand on my local pharmacy and strolled (er ok, I actually sprinted) over for a look-see. And these are the two things that I picked up: the powder blush and this pretty, pretty peach polish:

Essence Cherry Blossom Girl Nail Polish & Blush

There are 4 nail colours in this collection, but this was the one that appealed to me. I don't have many peachy/coral colours in my collection, and 04 It's Peach Not Cherry  (€2.29) plugs the hole nicely.


It does need 2 coats to be fully opaque, but it dries quickly and it dries to a lovely shine. And I do love the way it brightens up a black jumper. Its the perfect combo, well for me.



I wasn't overly blown away by the whole collection, but the one thing that I couldn't leave behind was this beautiful Blush.



This duo tone compact cost just €3.79. And the combined colour is suited to any skin tone. Seriously. While it can be applied to give the subtlest flush, it can also be built up to give a gorgeous "just back form a good hard walk" blush.

And the detail on the actual compact is so pretty. Almost too pretty to use. Almost. But since it costs next to nothing, I can have a spare. If you like this then get it quick, its a limited edition!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that blush looks amazing! Essence is a lovely brand xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The design on that blush is so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...