Tuesday 16 October 2012

Autumn Winter 2012 New Smokey FOTD

NYC sent me some gorgeous new quads to play with and this one is my favourite. Metro Quartet Smokey Eyeshadow in 793 Fashion Bootcamp (€ 3.49!!!) And its mossy greenness is gorgeous for daytime.


They also sent me a few other bits and pieces to play with that I find I am reaching for constantly...


This is the NYC Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in 002 Chocolate Brown (€1.49). Such a pretty colour, deep enough to give a bit of drama, but not totally over powering like black can be. It is soft and blends like a dream. Its also available in Blue Jean.


Peach Fizz is the very appropriate name given to the NYC Ultra Last Lipstick (€2.49). Its not much of a lasting lipstick, it is a lovely peachy nude, a bit on the shimmery side, but it fits the bill for this seasons nude lip trend.


This petty pink tube is NYC City Curls Curling Mascara (€2.99). It only comes in black. The brush is great, it catches all the little lashes, and the formulation gives a lovely natural look that is great for day time. But I struggled to layer this up. As soon as I tried to layer it up it clumped up like a mo-fo.


This is the look I created. And with the help from the NYC Smooth Skin Primer, it lasted all day, with just a little wear on my t-zone. Which is pretty impressive for super budget products.


This is what I used...



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...