Monday 10 September 2012

Walk on the Wild Side... Essence has Autumn sorted

I really am loving the new Essence Colour & Go Nail polishes. The colours are gorgeous, the formulation is very good and the new brush makes it super easy to apply. The fact that the new 8ml bottles retail at a very purse-friendly €1.79 just adds to their appeal.

Essence Colour & Go 139 Walk On The Wild Side

And they have all the usual suspects that are perfect for Autumn talons. This is Walk On The Wild Side. A gorgeous dark khaki shot with green and silver shimmer.

Gorgeous and perfect for autumn fingers

Its beautiful and dark and perfect for Autumn...

subtle glittery green

 I love the oval lid on the brush, it seems to fit better in my hands. And the signature 'e' is a lovely touch.


If you haven't checked out the new Essence colours then I urge you to just have a look, and when you do, I dare you not to be tempted to treat yourself to some fab new colours for your finger-tips!




3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love dark shades

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the giveaway prizes, I recieved them today and I can't wait to try them out! You were so generous and I can't thank you enough. You also picked colours that, no lie, I have been wanting for ages, especially the grey shade I have been wanting for school! Thank you and look out for their reviews :)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...