Tuesday 11 September 2012

L'Oreal Elvive Re-nutrition : Hair Heroes

Doesn't matter how many times I change my shampoo and conditioner, I seem to always come back to L'Oreal Paris Elvive Re-Nutrition range. Specifically for dry hair, this honey coloured (and sweetly scented) combo has been a real help in tiding my mane over between hair cuts. 

Hair Heroes: L'Oreal Elvive Re-Nutrition Shampoo & Conditioner

Its not anything miraculous, but this really does do what it says on the tin.
 
The sciency stuff

Containing Royal Jelly and Omega 6, these 400ml bottles have lasted me since March 2012, and I am only just coming to the end of them now. You don't need loads of product to get loads of suds and wonderfully clean, moisturised, lovely smelling hair.

The results are exactly as stated on the bottle

I like that the big bottles are regularly on sale, so while RRP is around the €6 mark, you are able pick it up for between €3 & €4. Which is bargainous for something that lasts for 6 months. 

Big and Bargainous...

I don't wash my hair more than 2 or three times a week, it takes too long to dry, and I generally wear it up in a ponytail 6 days out of 7, so it doesn't get dirty that quickly. And while this moisturises, it doesn't leave my hair feeling overly oily or greasy even after 2 or three days and most importantly it doesn't weigh my hair down, but it does help to smooth it out beautifully.

My favourite kind of tops: the flippity tippity top

Its miracle properties are starting to wear thin though, my ends are starting to show a bit of wear, but that is to be expected, since my last haircut was a treat for my birthday in December 2011. 

This is definitely something that will always be in my bathroom, my hair loves it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...