Wednesday 1 August 2012

Simple Sleek & Sally...

I am loving my Sleek Palettes at the moment. Beautiful colours, fantastic pigmentation and a great formulation at a great price.

Sleek Smiley Happy People...

I have used these four colours from the Au Naturel Palette to do an uncomplicated clean looking eye:
Nougat under the browbone and mostly into the socket,
Taupe on the inner half of the eyelid
Nubuck on the outer half of the eyelid
and Noir to line right into the lashes



I won this little baby (along with a lovely deep berry shade, so I don't know what it costs and I can't find it near me) from the Lovely Marian and I am thrilled with this. Sally Hansen Natural Beauty ColorColour Comfort Lip ColorColour in1030-52 Sunburst is a really pretty my lips but better colour. A really lovely moisturising neutral that feels great on the lips, but the fact that it is so moisturising means that it slips and wear off quickly, often leaving a "Dreaded Ring..."

Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Color Comfort Lip Color

I tried to increase Sunburst's longevity by lining and colouring in my lips with an Avon Glimmerstick Lip Liner in Mystic Mauve (I think) and layering the lippy by blotting. It worked for about 2 hrs then I had to re apply to the center of my lips. No biggie, its a job you can do mirror-less.



To finish, I used Catrice Revoltaire Blush in Colourbomb, a light dusting of Catrice Skin Finish all over the t-zone and Catrice Volume + Curl mascara in black, which is on its last legs.

Its easy and I have done it so often now it takes me 6 minutes to do and doesn't look like I am trying too hard.

Do you like Sleek? Any ideas where I can find more of the Sally Hansen Lipsticks?


4 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous as usual! Thanks for the mention :) Happy you like the lipstick, pity about the wear time :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sleek! Every time I go to order that palette it's out of stock. I use my Storm one a lot! Catrice blushers are the best too. I don't know where you can find Sally Hansen lipsticks in shops, but I think carapharmacy.com have some unusual Sally bits & pieces so maybe check there? Looking fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! Love my Sleek palettes! That lippie is gorgeous too...X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...