Thursday 19 July 2012

Handy Candy

Essence are really kicking it out of the park for me lately, in a tough economic situation they can do no wrong, and their hand creams are another fab bargain buy.

essence 2 in 1 hand and nail balm... delicious 

Available in 3 variants, I chose the 2 in 1 Hand & Nail Balm, (I like me a bit of balm...) with yoghurt extract and calcium. The other two are 24Hr Hand Moisture Balm (a blue one) and 24hr Hand Protection Balm (a purple one). Mine is Orange, and I thought the colours would look pretty next to my couch.

yoghurt extract & calcium for soft hands and healthy nails...

I am glad I chose it too... it has a fab flippy-top, which is essential for not loosing the lid, and when the cream comes out it smells delish like soft creamy citrus sweeties, with a very soft "after-scent".

fab flip top

It sinks in super fast, so I can lash on a squidge, rub it in for a minute and then its gone and I can type away to my hearts content, with no greasy residue all over my keyboard, mouse or steering wheel (I don't use it while driving... but when I am parked and waiting for the kids it comes out of my handbag...)


I can't say if it has been helping strengthen my nails, but my cuticles are looking pretty good lately, and I am putting it down to this and the cocoa butter one (which is by my bed at the moment).

generous squeezy tube for less than a loaf of bread...

  
The best bit, it costs just €1.49 for a very generous 75mls in a handy take anywhere (including the plane) bottle. 

Just a note: you won't find this on the essence stands, find it with all the other hand creams...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...