Tuesday 5 June 2012

Summer fruits from budget busters Essence


Essence "Fruity" hit shelves in May of this year. Since I live in village, this will probably only get to us sometime in July. Sigh.

There are a few things I will be picking up though:

essence fruity – lipbalm €2.49
Available in two fruity flavours and colours 01 peach beauty and 02 very cherry. I like peach and I LOVE cherry, so both will be mine. Possibly multiples of each if they are really good.

Fruity nail polish €2.29
Available in 01 banana joe,

02 peach beauty,


03 very cherry,


04 one kiwi a day


05 mashed berries


I am most interested in the last three polishes. I want to know how gritty they are going to be and if the little coloured specks are going to show nicely.

I also wonder when we are going to get this collection, considering the largest Penneys store in my town is still carrying the Ballerina range....


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. just my luck, I post about how we never get any of the collections on time, and I went in today and there it was. The Whole Collection.

      Delete
  2. Those lip balms look great, as does that last polish!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked up the very cherry Lip balm and its my new favourite!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...