Tuesday 12 June 2012

FOTD: Purple People Eater

Following on from my purple eye shadow purchases last week, I took a few pics for posterity like. Just to see what it would look like...

This is what I used:
Essence single eyeshadow 19 Disco Diva

























 & 22 Blockbuster:

























This is what I looked like...





 And a full face:


Other products: Essence liquid liner in Black ,Lash Control Mascara in 2X Black , Rimmel Wake me up Foundation in True Ivory, ELF Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude.

Its a little light and a lot bright, so I doubt I will be wearing it like this again, but blended with a blue it should work nicely. I will keep experimenting...




2 comments:

  1. Purple is amazing with your brown eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purple is amazing!

    dp
    x
    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...