Thursday 24 May 2012

Scouts Motto: Be Prepared.... for Fathers Day

The way this year is flying by, Fathers day may as well be the day after you finish reading this post. So its best to start having a look around to see what is out there... 

My OH is generally pretty good, he uses a good face wash (that I buy for him) and he uses a day cream with an SPF in it (which I buy for him) and most nights he even uses a night cream (you guessed it, that I make him use). 



The Body Shop has a fab mens range that smells scrummy, and I have a few bits in mind for himself this year, particularly the Maca Root Face Protector and the Hemp Hand Protector, not that he actually  does any gardening, but his hands do get so dry that they crack.


This should stop him from stealing my good creams...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...