Monday 30 April 2012

Mani(c) Monday: Blue and Orange...

Last week before the Rain set in and spoiled things, we had some beautiful weather and I decided to celebrate my favourite flower colours... Blue and Orange. I love that combination. Orange and Blue. I like that combination too :)



I used my most favourite Orange polish, 22 WHAT DO U THINK? by Essence, a gorgeous creamy, bright orange with a very faint gold shimmer running through it as my base coat. 2 thin coats, dry quickly and give full opacity and for €1.29, you really can't go wrong.


For the Blue I dug out an Avon Polish called Vintage Blue, this one cost me €4. Its a good baby blue colour that also gives full opacity and super quick drying with just 2 thin coats.








 I layered the blue over the orange in the same way as I did the Art Deco Nails, I just did it with two colours instead of three




 And ecatly 1 day later I decided it needed jazzing up. Out comes my gold nail polish. Avon Mirror Shine in Gold Foil. I have had this wee bottle positively aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggges.


And the best way to jazz up nails?
 

Yep: Dots. It is seriously the easiest nail art doo-hicky-thing to do. I used a bobby pin/clip for these ones. and I kinda free-styled them...



Blue and Orange. I love this combo...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these are gorgeous! I love that colour combo too and the dots are fab!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails look amazing, the colour and pattern and everything. I may have to copy you, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery after all x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...