Friday 23 March 2012

Friday Funny...

I love animals. I really really do. Growing up I always had animals, from cats and dogs, to fish and snakes, mice hamsters, Gorgeous Indian Runner Ducks and 2 chickens called Nandos and KFC.

Due to the fact that we rent a house now, and the lease states that we cannot have pets, I live vicariously though family members who have pets. I feel like my kids are missing out. The joy of watching a small puppy bounding through long grass, the "joy" of rolling in the grass with a dog and mistakenly rolling in its poop, the responsibility of feeding it, teaching it manners. The privilege of loving it.

So when we have been in our new house for a few more months and it comes time to renew the lease (we like it here), I will ask if it is ok for us to get a pet. Until then I will dream about Halloween costumes for our pet...

Cruel? Maybe. Funny? Definitely...











Happy Friday peeps. I hope you have a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...