Wednesday 8 February 2012

Oops... I didn't realise...

So, if you have been reading from September 2011 (125 or so posts so far), you may have noticed that I haven't really blogged about my make-up collection. Mainly because my collection is what I consider small ( if I had the budget, it wouldn't be, my wishlist is miles long) and somewhat limited.

When I started my lipstick challenge and I thought I only had about 9 lipsticks. I may as well have planted a feather and waited for a chicken to grow. Because when I went a-digging, I found this:


Eh. 
Surprised? I sure was. 

I know that this isn't a hugely massive collection by beauty blogger (any one worth their salt) standards. But I was seriously not expecting this. I was expecting 9 or 10 bullets of varying sizes. I mean that is an A4 sheet of paper at the bottom and its full. And there is a lip gloss missing from that pic, cos its in the car.

Can you tell I was an Avon lady? Yeah, well this is the collection that I apparently managed to "amass" while "working" for them. All purchased with my own euro-bucks over the space of 2 years.



I opened them all up to check the shade range and they were all some sort of sheer nude. ALL OF THEM.

See??? All nudes. And the top left 4 bullets are all the same shade

And of my collection, I have 4 (yes, four) of the exact same shade. One that is a nub, one with mild use (I found it in an old handbag), one brand spanking new and one not even out of the plastic protective sleeve. How sad am I? The one not out of the protective sleeve was purchased at the beginning of December 2011, when I discovered that my beloved nude was running dangerously low. I forgot that I already had 2 others.

With Flash: all Avon, All nudes, except
the 2nd from left. That one is coral
No Flash

Yes. There is a lip gloss there that also the protective seal still intact. Its a clear one. It was a GWP. That is my story and I am sticking to it... m'kay?

Right. So, with everything, at least I shouldn't get bored with my Challenge. I have enough to get me through a good half of the challenge if I wear a different one everyday. And then I can run through them again to see if I like them or not. Just to be safe.

If I manage this challenge I have to try and break out of my nudes only habit....

1 comment:

  1. Hehehe! It's gas how we really don't realise how make-up manages to build up on us! At least you'll be kept going in the challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...