Monday 20 February 2012

Merry Monday Melody...

Like him or Loath him, he is a bit of a musical conundrum.

Jack White III (or John Anthony Gillis) burst onto the music scene with the radio hit 7 Nation Army and its kick-ass-go-right-thru-you-change-your-heart-beat thumping rhythm.

Its iconic and my kids will know who this man is...

So do you remember where you were when you first heard this? I certainly do...



This is Jack with The Dead Weather. Song is called " I cut like a Buffalo". And I often hit repeat when it comes up through my playlist... I like it a lot.



Happy Monday Peeps. Have a good one!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, I love Seven Nation Army. Yes, it's a catchy fecker that sticks in your head for days after hearing it but it's brilliant so I don't mind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...