Friday 27 January 2012

Friday Funny...

Last week I showed you some snowmen, in lieu of the fact that Ireland had remained mostly snowless during our winter. 

We are not out of winter yet though, and my good friend Mr Brown reminded me about some Other Snowmen. Not that I needed reminding, I was just warming you guys up. 

These are Calvin's Parents. 



Calvin is a precocious 6yr old with a toy tiger called Hobbes. Hobbes is alive, when nobody else is looking.  Calvin also happens to have the awesome-est imagination. Bill Watterson brings this little boy to life in the most extraordinary way. If you can, get your hands on some of his work. Or Google it. 

Calvin & Hobbes show us how snow can be fun, and next time it snows enough, I am so doing all of these :














Anyways. Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...