Friday 6 January 2012

Friday Funny...

I bet you have one friend who you just didn't know what to get for Christmas. She is either too fussy or already has everything. Lucky Cow.

I present to you the perfect gift for the girl who grew up in the eighties/early nineties.... While I don't posses the "junk" myself, I can't think of any of my friends (well, the girls) who would say no to JT's  er... Present.

Small warning... if you have headphones, put them on. If you have a door... close it. Cos you will laugh at this.


And then...go have a little peek at this and admire the balls that Susan Sarandon and Patricia Clarkson have for doing this vid...


Bloody Brilliant.
JT may not be my favourite favourite but I am starting to come around...

Happy Friday Peeps!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...