Wednesday 21 December 2011

Smelly Home...

I love walking into my house when it smells good. I think everyone does.

I like to keep my house clean. I should probably re-phrase that. I try to keep my house clean. Its not always easy with two small kiddos who seem to prefer chaos instead of order.

The Body Shop is the place I go to when I am looking for something really nice to put into my burner. At this time of year they do fabulous Christmas scents to warm the heart of the coldest Grinch :)

Their Mulled Berries Home Fragrance Oil is totally my favourite of all the Christmas scents they have made. And this is a little bottle of wonderfulness that I got last year and was hoping to pick up again this year, so imagine my disappointment when I found out that I wouldn't be able to get it.


It fills the house with a great smell that is sophisticated, spicy and warm with just a tiny hint of sweetness.


I paid €5 for this little bottle and it lasted me a year. I don't use it all the time, just when I feel like I need to warm my home with a scent other than cooking.

I don't get to go into The Body Shop very often, so when I do, I try to pick up a few things that I know will last me until my next visit. I have a few things on my list for my next visit, so hopefully it is soon.

Merry Christmas Friends...

The burner was a present from a family member so I have no idea where she got it. Also these pics were taken in the middle of a very very dull afternoon, I didn't use the flash as it was just too bright and washed the colours out of the butterflies on the burner...





2 comments:

  1. Yum, I love it when the house smells lovely. I had some amazing soy scented candles over the summer which really were gorgeous. I cant find them anywhere. This is another great idea!

    dp

    ReplyDelete
  2. That oil sounds delish, have they stopped making it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...