Saturday 19 November 2011

blame it on....

... the bunny.

This was the tag line for the chocolate powder that you add to milk. It was a treat that my Mom used to buy for us. It was rare that she bought the chocolate one. For some obscure reason she always bought the strawberry one, mostly cos it was my brothers favourite.

Nesquick...blame it on the bunny...

Pretty much an excuse for young children to be naughty and have a scapegoat.

Mom: "Who drank all the milk and finished the milk-shake powder?!?!?!?!?"
Child:  "it wasn't me... it was the bunny!"

My husband buys this powder to flavour his protein shakes (he gets the flavourless powder in bulk cos its cheaper and he can tailor it to his tastes then).

So last night I made myself a sneaky glass when the kids were in bed. And it was just as good as I remembered it to be.


I might make this a weekly treat.... once the kids are in bed.


 once the kids are in bed...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...