Thursday 13 October 2011

that guy from American Pie...

I discovered these guys quite by accident.

Most people know Thomas Ian Nicholas from the American Pie movies. He plays Kevin Myers, "the best friend". So we know he can act, but did you know he can sing? He also plays guitar and writes his own songs.

And they are pretty good.



I am really enjoying what they are putting out, easy to listen to, easy to dance around the kitchen to. Plus I love this profile shot... very Foo's.

This is his 2nd music video, from the album Without Warning.

Loving these boys! check them out on www.tinband.com











1 comment:

  1. I love finding new music - this is pretty good, reminds me of US Radio in the mid 90s, during its brilliant indie-pop-rock phase :) Thanks for telling us about these guys, will check out some more! Very radio-friendly and catchy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...