Monday 3 October 2011

beetlejuice, beetlejuice...

...Beetlejuice!

Maybe if I say it thee times these polishes will magically appear in my collection...
l-r - Golden Green, Pinky Brown, Purple Blue, Aqua Blue, Emerald Black


Launching in November2011, this collection from Models Own looks like its gonna be a good'un. Priced at £5 each (excl shipping which according to their website is £4.95 to Ireland, but you need to order a minimum of £20), I might just need to treat myself to an early birthday present.

I have never owned a Models Own Polish (a few of these will be my first) so I have no idea about their formulations and longevity, but from a few searches on the good aul' interwebs they get good reviews.

So I would be happy to part with my yiros (that is snr infants spelling for euro) for a few of these babies and a couple of their other bits just as soon as they launch...


(image from models own Facebook page)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...