Thursday 29 September 2011

running mummy... yummy mummy

I love High Fashion. But I love being a mom more. And so while I love looking at all the pretty clothes and dream of having them hanging in my cupboard/closet I have to be much more practical to accommodate my usual mad rushing about.

So this is what I would normally put into my virtual basket when I shop online...

Loving  A-Wear for the way their jeans fit. Their pricing isn't bad either if you are on a budget...

To ward off the chill in the air... a lovely stripy knit...

Stripe Knit €35

 Cos cords are warmer that plain old jeans
Cord Jeans €35
 Flats for sprinting when you are late to get the kids
Fab Flats €25
 Heels to run after the kids in, but to still look yummy in
Heels to run in €49
Bag to keep all the bits in... including emergency snacks, wipes, tissues, lipstick, plasters, chewing gum, change for ice creams etc...
Chocolate Shopper €35


Images from A-wear. And no they didn't ask me to do this. But this is Definitely something that I would wear...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...