Thursday 29 September 2011

one for sorrow...

.... two for Joy. Three for a girl....

more for a magpie.

I am a self confessed magpie. I love sparkly things. I don't get a lot of opportunity to wear big WOW pieces, but I do like a bit of quirk to add interest to my outfit or just to make me smile when it catches my eye...

These are a few of my most loved and most worn bits:




Yep, for pms days :)



All of these bits and bobs I got on sale. Penneys, Dunnes New Look, AWear are the places I mostly frequent...yes I agree... I need to broaden my horizons and get out more :)


2 comments:

  1. Ooh i Love the ice cream necklace! and all the sea related pieces! Thank you so much for your sweet comment, things like that always make me smile! :D Thanks!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Ice cream one is from Penneys and I paid all of 50c for it. Check the sale rails!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...